Friday 14 March 2008

Nik nak, paddy whack, give a dog a bone

Let it be known that Kat holds to her word. Today, she brought in for me a slice of the heavenly toffee cake that, though it be blasphemy, is only available in Irish Tesco branches. I just ate it. And promptly died.
Just before that, I ate the jam doughnut I'd bought from the canteen at lunchtime today. I was expecting it to be hard and to have very little jam, but oh my god, that was heavenly too; a great big goop of jam started coming out, so I shoved the whole thing in my mouth, and for the first time ever, I found myself eating a jam doughnut whereby there was enough jam to drown the dough.

And that is how good my life is at the moment.

----------------
Now playing: ABBA - Lay All Your Love On Me
via FoxyTunes

No comments: