Thursday 14 August 2008

AND THEN JAKE SNAKE SHOT SOMETHING SPECIAL AT THEM

Yaaay, Kat-chan called me just over an hour ago to see how everyone had done in their exams, so I got to talk to her, but also - AYE BLEDREN - it was ME that she phoned. I am of the specialsauce. I kind of needed that actually, considering Richard goes on holiday tomorrow and came offline at nine tonight - I'm not going to be able to speak to him for about a week, apart from when he texts and whatnot and with BOTH my best friends on holiday this next week it's going to get looonely. Still, Frenchy has invited me around for next Friday/Saturday, so we'll have another of our mad film-watching sleepover things, which we haven't done in aaages. But yessings, was pleased to hear from Kat-chan, although her new phone apparently isn't working properly, which must be rather awkward - she had to use some payphone to call me and I could hear lots of background noise, as it was not quite even five o'clock over there. DAMN, I forgot to tell her what Ru's favourite Disney character is, which she asked for me to find out. Ahh, I'll try and let her know if she phones again.
Other than that, yes, this is just a post for me to be happy at the special call and because I had salmon for dindins.

No comments: