Friday 6 June 2008

Things We Lost In The Hoover

No, this is not a film that supposedly catapulted Halle Berry back into classiness after the sassy-basketball-cat-fun of FAILDOM that was Catwoman (because you guys don't seem to know a lot about films, I'll clarify: I'm referring to her 2007 film Things We Lost In The Fire). This is literally about things my family have lost in the hoover. It's a very short story though.
So, my mum had the day off today, which was nice, though of course it did at one point give her the opportunity to tickle me >__<. She decided to take the hoover bag out into the garden, snip it open, then go through it to look for one of her amber earrings. I joined her. We didn't find the earring, but we found various bits of paper and plastic, and most noticeably a paintbrush and a pair of knickers.

Yeah, that's pretty much the story.

----------------
Now playing: James Marsden - The Nicest Kids in Town
via FoxyTunes

No comments: