Wednesday 2 April 2008

So, I'm now on ep. 12 of Code Geass, and look which bit I'm up to

Well, this is how the description on TV. com puts it:
Back inside the Ashford estate, Nina is pleasuring herself using a magazine featuring Euphemia and her own presumably very flexible hands. Apparenty the noise that she makes disturb Nanaly so she wonders if Nina is not feeling well. Well, not anymore. >:D

Kat, Richard: you were right. It is very, very disturbing. O.o
And now the thought of her as the spawn of Rosie and Ruhina just destroys me even more.

5 comments:

redspiderlily said...

I didn't think Nunally heard it...that makes it so much worse.
But yes, thankfully, that's the only time that you see something like that, although Karen is shown naked at least once more.

Sophie said...

Yes, Nanally heard. I suppose it's a good thing, then, that it was only Nina's clothing that made any sound, otherwise it would have been harder to lie about it O.o.
It's just ... she's so quiet and timid. You just don't expect someone like that to get the hots for someone, let along masturbate over them in a public place.

redspiderlily said...

That is very true, you should see her at the end of the series is all I can say.

redspiderlily said...

I hate you.

Sophie said...

XD
The fourth of April shall forever be known as 'Freak Kat Out Day' ^_^.