Monday 25 February 2008

I lookz like Patrick Stewarts

ZOMG, Maya nabbed Luke! I feel like I should actually say something substantial here, but I cannot write spontaneous blog entries. In fact, I am hopeless at writing entries in general, but I have been told to by various people, and seeing as at least one of them is in this same room as me, I feel compelled to do so, or else I shall be seriously decked in ... like a DS Lite.
There is a very nice house in Leeds, according to the news on the TV. And the OSCARS are contrived, but then everyone should know that by now.
Today was more cardingz playing. I didn't win at all, which was annoying. I learnt that Frances was at the Music Man party on Friday and was sick in Emily Jones' bed because she had too much cider, and then she was sick again, in her mum's car (but she had a bag that time. I hope it wasn't a Tesco bag. Those just let all the sick drain out through the holes). Scott was being a clitoris.
In the words of Samwise Gamgee; "MO NAKED HOES; mash 'em, boil 'em, stick 'em in the stew."


That is all I can think to write.
Told you I was awful at crafting these things.

No comments: