Sunday 16 September 2007

Returned from the dead (how cool would that be?)

Obviously I haven't updated this blog in over two years. The main reason for that is because I kept forgetting about it, but also I was generally just too lazy to bother, even when I did remember about it.

Too much has happened between July 2005 and now, and I'm not going to bother trying to fill in the blanks, because that would take far too long. Besides, I have a few accounts of what I've been doing since then in several hand-written diaries that I keep, but also on my greatestjournal, which gets updated the most often; see the link to the side if you're mad enough to want to read it. Of course, you do have to be added as a friend to read my blog over at that site; I don't want weirdos advertising dating sites and giving me numbers to call for getting college degrees in less than two weeks, which is what I discovered when I came back here. Do people really have that much time on their hands?

Seeing as this is a sort of 'breaking the ice' entry, I'll leave it as it is, for now. I'll post more personal entries afterwards, although I'm honestly not sure if anyone is even reading this. Ah well, I like the layout and the design, so that's a good enough reason for me to continue using this blog.
Byesabye.

No comments: